Why work for SereneCare?
- Our care workers are the heart and soul of SereneCare. They understand the importance of their role and strive to ensure a quality, personalised service delivered with a high level of compassion, loyalty and commitment.
- SereneCare is committed to making a difference to our employees work life, by providing the support and career progression opportunities they deserve.
- At SereneCare we believe the value of our lives is not determined by what we do for ourselves, but instead by what we do for others.
- You will have a genuine passion for working in aged care.
- You will commit to the days, times and hours allocated to you within your availability.
- You understand that you are working for a professional organisation that will commit to supporting you, and in turn, you will commit to supporting the customers you work with.
- You are honest and accountable.
- You are confident to be a SereneCare representative in the community and will have pride in doing so.
- You can interact and develop rapport with people of varying ages and are able to find common interests with your customers.
- You will show initiative and be resourceful to understand and foster the interests of our customers.
- You will strive to ensure every interaction meets our customers’ needs and expectations, promoting successful and valuable relationships.
- You have completed a Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or are studying or have completed a nursing course.
- You hold a current First Aid Certificate.
- You hold a current National Police Check Certificate (valid within 3 months of commencement with SereneCare)
- You hold a valid and current Australian drivers’ licence, have a road worthy vehicle, registration and comprehensive insurance.
- You are a confident and safe driver and able to drive in Melbourne traffic.
What can SereneCare offer you?
- Respect for the great care that you provide.
- An understanding that your work is complex, and support may be needed at any time.
- Adequate and ongoing training and personal mentoring.
- Career progression opportunities – “as we grow, you grow”.
- An opportunity to work with a team that is leading the way in community aged care, endorsing change and actively participating in strengthening the aged care workforce.
- Remuneration that is above current award rates.